GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Warwickshire Gothic Dragon Glass-Topped Sculptural Coffee Table
Our Medieval menace cocktail table has been captured by renowned gargoyle artist Monte M. Moore
Award-winning artist Moore, well-known for his fantasy art and sculpture, has tamed this wild 35"-long beast to serve your guests in a creative union of style and function! His most unique approach to decorative dragon art yet, our 52 lb. Toscano exclusive is sculpted 360-degrees and topped with a 3/8"-thick, pencil-edged oval glass top so he can be admired from all angles. This finely hand-painted, quality designer resin dragon is ready to serve and protect!
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 35 pounds (16 kgs).
Click to Order Replacement Glass
About The Artist
Monte M. Moore (b. 1971)
American artist Monte M. Moore works in the Gothic realm of dragons gargoyles and other grotesque beasts bringing them to a frightening realistic existence in his sculptures furniture and other artwork. Moore originally set out to enter the world of medicine but in 1993 decided to abandon his dreams of becoming a doctor instead jumping into the world of comic books fantasy sci-fi and gaming. He has created many successful drawings and illustrations in these fields. Moore also is a self-proclaimed "motorhead" as he owns rides and collects motorcycles. Moore's award-winning sculptures bring his artistic visions to life in 3D magnificence. Sculptures such as Skull of the Horned Beast and Divinities of the Norse Pantheon blend legend and graveyard tales into Gothic art. He has also created works of furniture art including the Warwickshire Dragon and The Dragon of Upminster tables. Moore also donates his time to seminars teaching fantasy art techniques and other topics. He especially enjoys speaking at schools where young children and would-be artists of the world can be inspired to follow their dreams and become an artist.
More works by this artist
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 39"Wx22"Dx18"H. 52 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 39"x22" oval, 3/8" thick