GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
CAREERS AT DESIGN TOSCANO
1400 N Michael Drive, Suite A,
Wood Dale,IL 60191
GIVE YOUR CAREER DIRECTION WITH DESIGN TOSCANO
We invite you to join our team!
Checkout the job openings below and send your resume & inquiryHRApplications@DesignToscano.com for consideration.
Current Career Openings
Customer Service Associate:
The voice of the customer and the company, our customer sales and service specialists are charged with providing an extraordinary, personalized customer experience that builds a lasting relationship across all our channels: phone and e-commerce.
A full-time position with general warehouse duties, which includes unloading/loading of trucks, picking and packing products and shipping orders. Skills: General computer skills as well as using an inventory management system; and general math skills as well as the ability to read and write English. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Production Artist-Entry Level:
The production artist is responsible for production of assets across print and digital formats to support web, marketing, and social media materials. The production artist is expected to be a creatively resourceful, organized, and a highly collaborative team player, eager to engage in a communication driven, quick-turn creative solutions department. This individual works closely with other digital designers and copywriters under the supervision of the Creative Director.
- At least 2 years of education in digital design and an Associate's Degree
- Proficient with Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically, Photoshop, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and Illustrator. Quark is a plus
- Foundational knowledge of typography standards, digital photography, file management, and print & digital production.
- Works fast and dependably with a keen ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Works well with others; handles edits, changes and updates professionally
- Demonstrates and maintains consistent graphic standards to uphold brand integrity across the portfolio